There are different types of treatment available in the drug and alcohol treatment system. The first step to getting help for yourself or a loved one is to have an assessment by a trained drug and alcohol counselor. This will help decide what type of treatment is needed.
find your nearest assessment provider
- If you have health insurance, call the number of the back of your insurance card and ask to be directed to substance use services.
- If you do NOT have health insurance, call one of the agencies listed below. Funding assistance is available from the Chester County Department of Drug and Alcohol Services.
- Coatesville: Gaudenzia Coatesville- 610-383-9600
- Exton: Mirmont Outpatient- 484-565-1130
- Kennett Square: Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems- 610-388-9225
- Phoenixville: Creative Health Services- 610-933-1223
- West Chester: Gaudenzia West Chester- 610-429-1414
more drug and alcohol-related resources
- Visit the Chester County Department of Drug & Alcohol Services website.
- Or, call the information and referral line at 866-286-3767 or Chester County Drug & Alcohol Services at 800-692-1100.